We where delighted to host the first successful annual TDI Awards 2021 ceremony that took place on the 9th of December 2021. It was great to have so many industry representatives join us to celebrate their achievements within the dewatering industry world wide.
Congratulations to our deserving winners and well done to all the finalists. We would like to give a big thank you to all those who have entered, our sponsors and the judges who took time out of their busy schedules.
Herewith the TDI 2021 Winners for the 8 award categories:
- Health & Safety Excellence of The Year – Hydroserv International
- Dewatering Consultant project of The Year – OGI Groundwater Specialist
- Well/s Drilling Project of The Year – Umvoto Africa
- Groundwater Treatment Project of The Year – Griffin Dewatering
- Equipment or Material innovation of The Year – iFLUX
- Young Professional of The Year – Henrik Koers (Holscher International)
- Sustainability Excellence of The Year – OGI Groundwater Specialist
- Dewatering Contractor project of The Year – Hydroserv International
The Dewatering Institute Awards were launched this year with an objective to encourage not only our TDI members, but all companies in this industry world-wide to enter and celebrate their achievement and showcase their project and abilities.
All entries were judged by our independent judge panel consisting of TDI Advisory council members, external academics and other industry specialist. We have set procedures in place to prevent conflict of interest in our judgement procedures.
We would like to share a big congratulations to the entries that managed to place in the finals, this includes – Griffin Dewatering , Henk van Tongeren, Stuart wells Ltd, Hoelscher, iFLUX, OGI Groundwater Specialists, Umvoto Africa, Hydroserv Int and Flo-Water. The entries were well phenomenal and was a great effort from the individuals!
The TDI Awards will return for 2022. Register your interest with Riette below and be the first to hear when entries open.