Join the leading global dewatering communit
Get access to our membership database, training programs, stay up to date with the latest industry developments, connect with fellow industry members and share best practices
The Dewatering Institute (TDI) was founded as a way for stakeholders in the industry to come together and develop the dewatering industry across the entire project life cycle, from concept designs right through to successful project completion. As the institute develops, its aim is to provide a platform for members that will promote best practices in dewatering.
- Connect with fellow industry members and share best practices
- Get access to our membership database, project owners, government bodies, engineers, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers
- Share your services, products, events and vacancies with fellow members (through our website, newsletters and other publications)
- Get access to training programs and events organized by TDI and other members
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments through our publications and newsletters
Who can join?
TDI’s purpose is to serve all its members and collaborators including project owners, government bodies, engineers, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
Collaboration with global leaders
TDI opens up a range of opportunities for its members. As part of the platform you will be able to network with global leaders and thought provokers alike.