The presentation covered the principles of efficient water well design.
- Long Term Implications Using Corrosion – Resistant Steel
- Well Efficiency
- Primary Contributions to Minimizing Well Losses
- Borehole Sample Collection
- Determine Graduation of Aquafer Sediments
- Gravel Pack Consolidation
- Single Swab Development
- Maintaining Well Efficiency
- Well Operations & Cost Data
TDI would like to thank Kevin for this enlightening information session and to those that joined.
View the presentation below: